Archive for December, 2014
San Antonio TX personal injury, refers to an injury, harm, or loss caused by the negligent actions of another person, or caused by the conduct of a company or its employees. Tens of thousands of people are hurt every year as a result of unintentional, yet preventable injuries.
There are many factors that affect and determine the potential success and recovery of compensation for losses in a personal injury claim, is the ability to prove that another person is at fault for your injury, extent and future prognosis of any harm or injury. Compensation for losses which an individual may be entitled to receive include: medical care and attention in the future along with any expenses related to that care; earnings or possibly other forms of workplace losses that were affected by the injuries suffered; any damage to your personal property that may be the result of an accident or other wrongful conduct; and, emotional losses that can vary from the effects of severe pain on your mental wellbeing, to the deepest loss of a loved one that has been seriously injured.
San Antonio Office
111 Soledad St., Suite 1900
San Antonio, TX 78205
Toll Free: 1-800-455-1054 | Phone 1-210-224-1054
We handle injury claims involving:
* Dog bites: According to the American Veterinary Medicine Association, about 800,000 Americans each year receive medical treatment for dog bites. About half of those are children,* who are the most common victims of dog bite attacks. If you or your child was attacked by a dog, our team can help you seek the compensation you deserve from the dog owner. Most homeowners’ insurance policies cover animal attacks.
* Wrongful death: Some of the worst accidents unfortunately result in wrongful death. If you lost a loved one in a fatal accident caused by another’s negligence, we provide dedicated, compassionate representation for your family.
Our personal team handles all types of accidents, including:
* Distracted/negligent driving: According to a study by the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute, those who text while driving are 23 times more likely to cause a crash than those who don’t. Similarly, driving while using a cellphone reduces a driver’s attention by 37 percent.
* Highway accidents: In 2011, over 1,100 fatal car accidents in Texas involved at least one car that was speeding at the time of the accident. We defend the victims of serious highway accidents caused by reckless driving, speeding and multi-car pileups.
* 18-wheeler accidents: Due to their sheer weight and size, 18-wheelers and other commercial vehicles often cause severe or even fatal injuries to occupants of passenger vehicles. It takes an experienced lawyer to investigate and pursue maximum compensation for you following a commercial truck accident.
* Rear-end collisions: Fender-benders may seem like minor accidents, but they can still cause painful injuries. Furthermore, things like whiplash, soft-tissue injuries and spinal cord injuries may not be as noticeable immediately following an accident, so it’s important to seek medical attention and legal counsel as soon as possible following a rear-end collision.
We also provide dedicated and compassionate representation for the families of victims in fatal car accidents.
Do you need a dedicated lawfirm? Personal Injury Lawyer